Križevci, Krapina, Hrvatska Kostajnica, Zagreb, Strasbourg, Paris, Karlovac, Split, Varaždin, 2000
A group of exhibitions titled together as Stone as a Building Material was organized by the Ministry of Culture as part the Council of Europe programme - Europe, a Common Heritage 1999-2000, to mark the ten year anniversary of the European Heritage Days.
Croatian Conservation Institute took part in the project with an exhibition titled Conservation of Stone Monuments – principles, methods and achievements,held at the Mimara Museum in Zagreb in September 2000.
Other exhibitions included in the project were:
- Stone Towns – 700 years later
- Stone Monuments of Zagreb
- Urban Stone Furniture of Towns in the Dubrovnik-Neretva County
- From a Sarcophagus to a Church
- Sandstone in the Architecture of Slavonia
- Diocletian’s and Our Palace
- Stone Monuments of Šibenik
- Stone in the Architecture of the Town of Varaždin
- Folk Architecture of Western Bukovica – a photo record from 1974