This architectural study of the Stanzia Grande in Savudrija is based on archival and conservation research, which the Croatian Conservation Institute conducted in 2010. Stanzia Grande (Villa Cesare) was constructed as a villa with a country estate for Fabris, a nobleman from Piran, to be used for silkworm farming. It was reconstructed and expanded in 1877 for Carlo Cesare, a ship-owner from Trieste.
The brochure was featured for the exhibition presenting the second phase of conservation work on the Veliki Tabor Castle. The conservation-restoration programme included a renovation of exteriors and roofs and a complete construction recovery of the complex, allowing the visitors access to the castle.
Croatian Conservation Institute mounted an exhibition in the Osijek Citadel to present the renovated Holy Trinity votive monument, following years of conservation and restoration work.
An exhibition was mounted to mark the 400 years of Hvar theatre and the completion of conservation-restoration work on its wall paintings.