The brochure was issued for the opening of a new Croatian Conservation Institute’s building in Split. This event also featured an exhibition of some of the more prominent artworks restored in the workshop, since its foundation in 1954.
Catalogue of the Permanent Exhibition of Church Art, St. Francis Monastery in Zadar
Publishers: Directorate for Cultural and Natural Heritage Protection in Zadar, Institute for Restoration of Works of Art, Zagreb
Ludbreg Conservation Centre: a joint project of Bavarian and Croatian experts
This brochure presents the Ludbreg Conservation Centre, established in the Batthyány Castle in Ludbreg in 1992.
The brochure was issued by the former Institute for the Restoration of Works of Art, marking the 40 years of its activity of protecting the cultural heritage of Istria and Primorsko-Goranska Region. The publication brings a concise overview of Institute’s activities, including a list of conservation-restoration work carried out from 1948 to 1988.